- 56 years of experience
- Price winning printing quality
- Family owned business
- Own recycling plant
Are you looking for a reliable manufacturer
of FFS film with various possibilities?
KIVO Flexible Plastics has been a leading producer of FFS film for many years. We produce printed and unprinted FFS films for all common FFS packaging machines. Because of our extensive knowledge and experience, our own laboratory and excellent cooperation with various machine manufacturers, we have a solution for every application. Of course we also like to respond to your specific needs, our products are always customer specific.
We produce FFS film in the following possibilities
- Very high puncture & tear resistance
- Very wide sealing range (seal window)
- Possibly with oxygen barrier
- LDPE, MDPE, HDPE – Biobased
- Multilayer PE films (up to 5 layers)
- From transparent to coloured material
- Printed up to 10 colours (photo quality)
- Qualities reduced in thickness while maintaining technical properties
- Equipped with PCR (only for non-food applications)
- Suitable for various packaging types such as pillow-bags, side folding bags and various types of stand-up bags (doy/quatro-seal/block bottom)
Why customers choose our film
Maximum output The perfect recipe allows the machine to reach an exceptionally high number of branches per minute.
Replacement for laminate We have developed a recipe that is a worthy substitute for mono-PE based laminate films, thus 100% recyclable.
Minimal downtime Operators of our customers experience minimal downtime at the packaging machines.
Packaging machine that works well with our films
There are numerous packaging machines that processes our film well using the FFS principle. Are you curious if our FFS film is also suitable for your packaging machine? Please contact us and we will send you a number of references!
On the right you can see one of the many packaging machines (GEA SmartPacker CX400) that processes our film well using the VFFS principle.
We produce FFS film for a wide range of applications, including:
- Potato/French fries
- Bread, flour and pasta
- (semi) liquid substances
- Potting soil
- Building materials (sand/gravel/stone/salt)
- Fuels (e.g. pellets)
Adding PCR in our FFS film (non-food)
We are able to add a percentage of recycled plastic to the film for non-food applications while maintaining the mechanical properties as you have grown custom to. For the production of film for the processing of potting soil bags, we have obtained the Blue Angel certificate ourselves, as first in the Netherlands. For a lot of film for processing into potting compost bags we insert 50 to 80% recycled plastic (PCR). This comes from our own recycling plant REKS, so we can guarantee the highest quality PCR!